Saturday, April 18, 2015

Miss Pia Knew

Yesterday, I walked by one of the bedrooms and noticed that Miss Pia
had been messing with the window blinds.
I stopped and went to fix them,
and noticed this!

 I hadn't even realized that the roses were in full bloom out front!
Miss Pia obviously knew and wanted to gaze at their beauty!
Who could blame her!?

I decided to head outside and take a look around the yard,
and there was beauty everywhere!











I couldn't stop with the pictures!
Mother Nature provided so much beautiful color to an otherwise
overcast day!
We are so fortunate that someone that came before us here did a wonderful
job of landscaping!

The sun is out today, which sheds a whole new light on all the things!

I hope your weekend is filled with color, sunshine and all the things!


*Peace!

7 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, Kim! What a lovely yard you showcased in today's post. I really like them all, but I do like the photos (4, 5, 6) in your outside tour. Do you know what plants are in pictures 4 and 5? Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Melody said...

What a nice surprise to find so many beautiful flowers! Wow, you even have roses blooming already!

Julierose said...

Gorgeous flowers--gotta love those roses!! Mine are still in just budding stage--still a bit chilly here in SE CT hugs, Julierose

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful

Margaret said...

So so pretty! I love flowers. Too bad I'm not a gardening type. lol!

Barb said...

what gorgeous garden photos!!

Cari said...

YUM YUM YUM … Beautiful flowers Kim !! Makes me so happy … thanks for sharing !!