Wednesday, February 11, 2015

From The Stash This Shawl Comes....Hello 1974

Hello!  Happy Wednesday!  
Thank you for the comments on my Cold Sheep endeavor! 
The support is appreciated!  I knew I wouldn't be alone!
Here we are into February and I still haven't added
any creative stash!
It's easier than anticipated!  

I dove into the stash and pulled out some Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool 
and cast on for the gorgeous 
What's not to love? 

Squishy Garter!



Short Rows!
A color palette from the 70s!


And a HUGE shawl when finished!
I lovingly call it
"Hello 1974"

I really need to get a dress form to
style my knits!
Until I get some pics of me wearing it,
you'll have to use your imagination!

It ended up being 82" long!!
A big long squishy and wrappable hug!


Miss Pia approves!


*Peace!

2 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You go girl--stitching from stash is a win win in my book. Ahh Miss Pia--am sure she is your best helper

Margaret said...

Love it! And good for you for sticking with the program! (Miss Pia has good taste.)