Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thanks Again, Lori!

I finished up another New Years Day start.
 
You may recall I couldn't wait to cast on the lovely 
Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light yarn
I received as a gift from my friend, Lori.

The colorway is Jasper.
And I LOVE it.
I also LOVE the way this yarn knits up!


I now see the allure of the TML!
And with some blocking...
 

things really opened up!
It's lightweight and wafty....
 

Is "wafty" a word? 
If not, it is in my urban dictionary!
The husband saw it when I was finished blocking it and said it would be 
the perfect face covering for duck hunters.
WHAT!?
Uh...no.  
He said he would blend right in...perfect camo!


The Pebble Beach Shawlette pattern was wonderful.
The layout of the pattern makes it so easy to follow!
 Very much worth the price of purchase!
I did make a few mods because I wanted to use as much of the skein as I could!
You can find my project notes here.


Thanks again, Lori!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

You are killing me with all your projects. This is gorgeous!!!!!

Beth Aalberts said...

I love it!

troy and christina said...

Very beautiful!!

Cari said...

Love it!!

Karoline said...

It's gorgeous, I love the way Helen Stewart writes her patterns

KathieB said...

Love this! One more for the ever-lengthening queue....