Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!!

The socks were off the needles well before midnight!

Plain Vanilla Ankle Socks - Lollipop Yarns Beefcake Base - Best Friend Colorway
 And shortly before midnight, the quilt was finished and pressed!


Someone is pretty wound up and wouldn't cooperate 
to let me get a good photo.


 I want to get this one quilted sooner rather than later!


I hope you've enjoyed bringing in the new year!
We really partied it up and ordered Chinese delivery and stayed in
and just relaxed.  I actually had to wake the hubs up on the couch to usher in the exact 
moment that 2015 came to be!

I loved this when I read it today,
so wanted to share!

I so love this!
Happy New Year, friends!

*Peace!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Happy New Year, Kim! I think someone should chart the sign at the end of your post. Thank you for sharing it!

Robin in Virginia

PS Congratulations on your sock and quilt finishes!

Margaret said...

Yay for your finishes! That Neil Gaiman. Brilliant! Happy New Year!

Melody said...

Happy New Year, Kim! I too, love the quote you posted. Words for thought. Your finishes are great!

woolwoman said...

Happy new year Kim! LOVE the socks, you are inspiring me to try and do the Plain Vanilla this year. Cheers! Mel