Friday, November 07, 2014

I Prefer Destiny!

I finished 
my Christmas wool project 
rather quickly!





I'm pretty sure wool applique has skyrocketed
to the top of my 'enjoyable experience' list!
 

So satisfying to get something done in short order!
I did all the handwork on this during football games on Sunday!

Then I hit up my collection of black thrifted frames!
 

and wouldn't you know it!
 There was one that was the PERFECT fit
for the size of this piece!!

A happy accident?
or destiny?
I prefer destiny!


This one will be put away until after Thanksgiving!
Quite pleased and already planning
the next Maggie Bonanomi wool applique project!

Happy Friday!

*Peace!

8 comments:

Three Sheep Studio said...

This wool applique is lovely.
The frame you chose is PERFECT !
Rose

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Wool applique is on my list of things to learn/accomplish--am working on my improving my blanket stitch

Melody said...

What a great finish! I really like it, and even better than you had a frame in your stash!!

Shelly said...

Looks great! What great luck to have a frame in the stash that works!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! And that frame! And your other frames! Ack.

Robin said...

It looks fabulous, Kim! I love the frame you had in your stash for it.

Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Cari said...

Great job Kim. I love it and you already had the frame….destiny for sure !! I love wool appliqué and Maggies designs are the best !! Have a great weekend.

Sharrieboberry said...

Very nice! A perfect fit!