Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Long Holiday Weekend Filled With Thankfulness













I hope you've had the chance to enjoy a wonderful
long holiday weekend, like we have!

It was filled with 
Family (Jake drove down for Thanksgiving!)
Food (always too much!)
Football (We won't discuss the Cowboys, but hey...O-H!!!  Buckeyes Rocked!)
Fabulous Weather (the reason I had to get back to Texas!)
and today I even had some time in the sewing room,
with my four legged children keeping me company!

So much to be thankful for!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I'm curious. What's the green stuff under the eggs?

Barb said...

it all looks fun and delicious!

Margaret said...

Looks wonderful! I'm envious that you are still wearing sandals. Love those quilts on the table and your wip. Pretty!