Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thrifty Thursday!

Aaaaah!
Those
Two
Words!!

Thrifty Thursday!

Yesssss!!

You may recall that I was heading out last week Thursday
for a stitching retreat out of town!
And I realized they had a G'Willy's!
And I was ever so hopeful!

Well,
I actually found a few things!!

WHAT!?!?
So excited!!


I had the luxury of time!
And I took advantage and strolled through the aisles...
twice!
 

I found this great creamy white shell dish!
 

Three bucks!
I think it will be wonderful on the coffee table,
atop some books, 
holding the remote, etc!
It's rather large and I love it!

And because I'm a sucker for little plates
and blue...
 
 this small plate caught my eye.
Loved the geometric!

And this one....


because it's transferware!
These are both small...just a smidge over 4" across.
These were 50 cents each!

So much pleasure from less than five bucks!
I may or may not have started singing
on the way to my vehicle!

"I'm back.......I'm back in the saddle again....

I'm back!"

*Peace!

6 comments:

Mam said...

Long live thrifty Thursday. I love blue plates, great finds

Melody said...

Congrats on your finds!

Kathy Simpson said...

I for one am glad your back. I love Thrifty Thursdays!!!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Ahh I have missed your Thrifty finds--so happy you are back

congratulations on the newest member of your family--such happy times

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Always say I'm looking for thrift places when out of town, but rarely take advantage. Love seeing yours, though! Great finds.

Margaret said...

Ooooooh!!!!! My favorites, blue and white! I really really really love that geometric dish. Gorgeous!!!