Monday, October 06, 2014

Samplers On Sunday....& Monday, Too!

Another Sunday gone by,
and I put a few more stitches in on Eleanor Harrison!

Here's where I was last week...


So I made a bit of progress yesterday!
Loving the quirky colors!
 

I even stitched a bit this evening on her!
 

It really feels nice to be back to stitching!
And since this Sunday's sampler time
spilled over into Monday,
well,
let's just say I'm hopeful my stitching mojo has returned 
in it's full glory!

Good thing!
I'm readying for a stitching retreat in a couple weeks!
Mojo returned at the perfect time!

Did you stitch this weekend?

*Peace!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Ellen is looking lovely! Lucky you about the retreat too! Yay for stitching mojo!

Robin said...

Your sampler is looking good. I really like her colors. Have fun at your stitching retreat!

Robin in Virginia