Sunday, September 07, 2014

Bright & Cheerful!

I finished up 
Miss Avery's Rainbow Yarn Blanket!


Such a pleasure,
weaving in all those ends!


I used Cascade 220 Superwash
in many colors,
and paired them with the Soft Waves pattern
by Jan Eaton.
 

Each stripe was three rows,
and I could get 3 stripes out of a ball, 
with about 10 grams left to spare.
 



Bright and Cheerful!
 

Just like little Miss Avery, herself!

I'll be wrapping this up and shipping it off
to her up in Nebraska.
Just in time for the chilly autumn air!

I hope she loves it for a long time!

*Peace!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Oh my gosh…Miss Avery will love, love, love this blanket from her very talented and loving grandmother. You are the BEST !!

Margaret said...

You are a wonderful grandmother. Avery is a lucky little girl to have you! Such a gorgeous blanket!

Natasha said...

What a cheerful blanket. I love that wavy pattern you used. I am sure she will treasure forever

Barb said...

so bright and fun. my kids loved the afgans their godmother made. My mother made them too.
I'm sure she'll LOVE it.