Friday, March 21, 2014

When You Procrastinate...

I've been meaning to show my progress on
my Birds of a Feather (Blackbird Designs).

I snapped a pic....


and then never got around to blogging!

So I took another pic later....
 

and then another even later...
 

and you get the idea....
 


and finally I blog!
 

So WOW!  Sure looks like a lot of progress now!
Maybe I'll get this one done by the end of the month!

But hopefully I won't put off blogging again for that long!

What stitching have you been working on?

*Peace!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow! What beautiful stitching! Love this design by BBD. Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see it finished.
Pam

Jackie said...

I sometimes do the same thing - or at least I take pictures and don't blog!

Natasha said...

Wow! that is lovely. I really like the colors in this piece.

I WAS stitching on Star Spangled Banner, but it now is sitting in a bowl of dish soap hoping to take out orange high lighter I got on the piece :( I have many projects going on at once right now always a starter LOL

Margaret said...

It's gorgeous! This is nice cause you've taken the pics and we can see your progress. :D

Melissa said...

Looking good! I love this design (I stitched this a few years ago).

Jonette said...

Beautiful! Got this in my stash pile and need to start it soon.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Still just love these colors! Great progress...

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, great progress