Friday, March 28, 2014

Dallas 2014 Quilt Show

So a few Saturday's ago I set out for an 
adventure of the KwiltyKim kind!



Dallas Quilt Celebration!



Not only was I excited to be going to a QUILT SHOW,
but I was also going to meet a new friend!
Well...I "KNEW" her...
you know,
from blogs.
Just like you all know ME, right?
But I was meeting her in person!

Look!  It's CozyEgg herself!
Michelle!
How exciting is that??  
Let me tell you, she is the sweetest person,
as if you doubted that!

So I met up with Michelle and we wandered in and out of vendor
after vendor
after vendor
and admired MANY quilts.
I'm just going to let the photos speak for themselves.
Here's a few of my favorites from the day!














Made from MENS TIES!  See below!















Just a small sampling of the many quilts that were hanging!
I had such a fun day with Michelle
and I'm certain it was the first of many escapades to come!

Hooray for quilt shows and new friends!

*Peace!


3 comments:

Jackie said...

I thought you knew Michelle before this! It looks like a great quilt show. Looking at your pictures I can see you, like me, enjoy both modern and traditional quilts. Our quilt show is nice but seems to be almost entirely traditional.

Margaret said...

Looks so wonderful! And what fun meeting Michelle too! Thanks for all the pics.

Melody said...

How nice you could meet up with Michelle! What an amazing array of quilts! I think the applique ones are my favorites, although it would be hard to pick..

It looks like you had a great time!