Friday, March 28, 2014

And Then It Was Finished!

Yes!
It's true!
I have a stitching finish!






Blackbird Designs
Birds of a Feather
35ct Lakeside Vintage Pearled Barley
NPI threads as charted

Good to have a stitching finish!
I do believe this is Finish #2 of the year in the stitching realm for me!
THAT means I only need to finish one more stitching UFO
and then all bets are off and I give myself permission to start something new
and add to the stitching stash!!
Aren't self-imposed rules good sometimes?

*Peace!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Congratulations on your finish! It's gorgeous. You've been really productive - I'm always amazed on IG how much you get done.

Margaret said...

So beautiful!! I agree with jackie -- you always get so much done!

Melody said...

Congratulations on a great finish!!

Kevin said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish! I really love this design. One more to go and then ...? Looking forward to seeing what you surprise us with after your three finishes. Happy stitching!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Woo Hoo! Beautiful stitching! Glad you had fun at the quilt expo with Michelle. Some beauties there, too.

Karoline said...

Congratulations, it's gorgeous