Monday, January 13, 2014

Well Hello Monday!

It never fails!  
Monday always rolls back around!
So may as well greet that day and embrace it!

I can say that now that it's past 5:00!
In case you were wondering, even if you work from home,
a Monday is still a MONDAY!!

I just popped dinner in the oven,

 Looked interesting, and since I like all of the ingredients,
well, surely it can't taste that bad huh?
I'll let you know!

In the meantime, this weekend I finished up my 
Koigu scarf,


 and I have to say I love it!
I wasn't sure as I was knitting it...
thinking it may be too pink/purple-y for me,
but nope....I love it!

I didn't kitchener the two ends 
(it's knit in two halves and them seamed together 
so you have a mirror image of the pattern on both sides)
instead electing for the more simple
ladder seaming...
also known as a design element!


 It works for me and I'll know exactly where center is 
on the back of my neck!
 
It was a super easy and fun knit!

After dinner, I'll be heading back there...

to work on that quilt that's laying
there on my 'design floor'.
If you see any dirt on my floor,
please ignore it,
because that's what I'll be doing as I head back there!

How was your Monday?

*Peace!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful scarf finish! I love the colors! Love your quilt blocks too. I have to go look up that recipe now. I saw your instagram and wanted to look it up and now my job is made easier. :D

Deb said...

I love the scarf Kim. I'm glad that you ended up liking the yarn. It's really pretty (and another one I'll have to my ever bulging binder of patterns.

That recipe looks so good. I've made a few from Pinterest and never been disappointed.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Love roasted veggies. And your design wall is just like mine