Friday, September 20, 2013

Progress!



Well hello!  It's me again!  Gearing up for what I hope to be a very creatively productive weekend!  Since last post, I've only been knitting. On the Wearwithall Stole!  And there's been progress!  Do you see that picture?  That, my friends (may I refer to you all as my friends?), that is progress on the next to last color stripe in this stole! Needless to say I'm pretty excited its nearing the finish line!  I hope I can stay focused thru the weekend and really make headway!  Dare I dream of even binding off this weekend??  That would be quite the feat, as these rows seem to take forever. And there's 36 rows in each color. So I've got 27 rows of red left and then it's time for chartreuse and then the bind off!

There's a fiberfest just a bit up the road from me this weekend, but I think I'm going to resist. Stay the course. And knit on!

What are your weekend plans?

*Peace!*


4 comments:

Margaret said...

Fantastic! You're leaving me in the dust. lol! I need to get back to mine for sure. Love that red!

Deb said...

Looks great Kim. Hope you have settled in well to your new home.

Chris said...

I hope that you have a finish this weekend on the stole. I am looking forward to seeing a pic of the completed piece.
Working today, have to do the regular weekend chores and I will hopefully get to stitch some at night :)

Karoline said...

Your stole is looking gorgeous, I've been enjoying watching your progress on Instagram