Wednesday, September 04, 2013

And Then....

Did you have a good holiday weekend?
Wasn't it wonderful? 
I hope you had a good one and got to spend time doing
what you enjoy!

I did!

If you're on Instagram,
then you may know about #fallfridaystitching!

On Friday, I decided to pull my autumnal inclined UFO out of the pile
and get busy on it!

"Thomas" by NotforgottenFarm
 I plan to put a few stitches in it every Friday!
Maybe he'll be done by NEXT Thanksgiving!  ;o)

And then...with the weekend in full swing,
I enjoyed some leisurely eats...


And then.....
 a dip or two in the pool....

And then....
 I got down to business with my Wearwithall Stole!
 

I've added in the next color!  Whoop Whoop!  I'm over the halfway point!

And then.....
 I decided to start yet ANOTHER sampler 
(we will save the analyzing of my psyche for a later time)
 
"1832 Crown Sampler" by Plum Street Antiques

and THEN....
 

I remembered that I was supposed to knitting a sweater!
So that's what I'm doing tonight!
Working on my Hayward

And then.....
who knows!

Happy Wednesday!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Kim, I just don't know how you do it. All beautiful projects, I'm in love! Ok, I think I need to pick my Wearwithall Stole back up again. It's getting to be fall!!! I need to get to more colors! I want that purple. lol!

Chris said...

What a perfect weekend! Gorgeous projects!

moosecraft said...

It's all good! Plenty of color and cool in them too! Thanks for reminding me I have Thomas in my stash and should really get him in the works for Thanksgiving!

Katrina said...

Perfect weekend!!!!!!

woolwoman said...

lots of beautiful projects there Kim - Love that red for Hayward and OMGosh - you have already gotten "crowns" and started it - you move fast GF ! Looks like your shawl will be done just in time for fall/winter wearing. Cheers! Mel

krayolakris said...

Life is good!!