Thursday, August 01, 2013

Thrifty Thursday Returns!

If only for this week, 
Thrifty Thursday has returned!

Wooohooo!

I had meant to share this with you last week,
but time got away from me!

Last week the hubs and I ventured into small town Celina
to check out their antique shop!

And lo and behold,
I found treasure!

 More tomatoes!
You know...for the collection!
And they were cheap!!

 They were in a basket filled with old sewing items,
and I dug them out!

Look how little this one is!

Both of them are marked 'Made In Japan'
and I was happy to bring them home!

It's the simple things...

*Peace!

5 comments:

Chris said...

So great to find a treasure :) At a great price too!

Margaret said...

What fun! I love how little the little one is!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Nice to know there are treasures all around the country, isn't it? It's all in the eye for spotting them!

Barb said...

love those tomato pin cushions!
the tiny one is sweet

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Nice find--you always find the neatest things.