Saturday, June 15, 2013

This Is How I Know

I told my husband last night that THIS is how I know I am not a hoarder.


Not that it's seriously in question!  LOL
 

But all of this disarray is seriously making me cranky.....
 

Unbelievably so.  Anxiety with a capital A!  I just want this whole thing to be DONE!
UGH!

This morning I packed up the fun bags and headed out.
 

Spent the day with my most favorite creative peeps.  
Knitted a bit.
Stitched a bit.
Laughed a lot.
Appliqued a bit.
Knitted some more.
It was a wonderful day.
Until I had to say goodbye.

This is really hard.  
:o(
 
Two more weeks....
and the new chapter begins.

*Peace!

7 comments:

Quilts by Jo C. said...

Loved seeing you today! It was a fun day!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Been thinking about you--keeping positive thoughts for you and your move!

Monica said...

I just went through what you're going through and it was really hard for me too. I hated saying goodbye to my friends. Leaving them was the hardest part.

Margaret said...

I hope the move goes well for you. It's not easy saying goodbye. Only two more weeks. Wow!

Deb said...

It's definitely not easy saying goodbye, definitely!! But you're on to new adventures so you have a lot to look forward to!! I can't believe you only have two more weeks!!

Catherine said...

Moving is so complex.....our next door neighbors moved last Friday and it was a very tough day....
Good luck with your new adventure!

Melody said...

I feel your pain. I do not enjoy living in chaos either. I can tolerate messes for the short term but total upheaval is difficult.

Hopefully your new adventure is a great one,!