Friday, June 28, 2013

Sampler Sharing #3

Another recently framed sampler to share today!

This one, again, was a recent finish and 
framed in  respectable time!

Summer Jubilee!


Just in time for 4th of July and
all things patriotic!
 

I went with something a little more casual than my other frame 
molding choices for this one.  
Mainly because it won't be part of my actual
sampler wall. 
It will have it's own little place of honor!
 

The wormy peeling paint reddish molding works for me on this one!
Stitched on the 30ct 18th Century Blackbird linen as charted,
I used all the called for threads as well!  Such a fun stitch it was!

Summer Jubilee
by Blackbird Designs

*Peace!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh ~ I love, love, love how this turned out!!

Jodi S said...

Just got this design myself! You make me want to get busy and stitch it. This turned out beautifully and I love the frame choice.

Margaret said...

Love the frame! Love the finish too! I hope your trip goes well and you are happily established in TX soon!

carol fun said...

Oh this is one of my favorite BBD piecs! It is beautiful! I have the chart and it is on my list of samplers I want to make - thanks for sharing!

woolwoman said...

LOVE this Kim - the rustic frame choice is just perfect. hope you have a great weekend - mel

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Awesome--Are you going to have a patriotic room in your new house?

Melody said...

Nice finish! I like your frame choice for this one.

Chris said...

Wonderful finish with the perfect frame. I love this one and it's muted colors.