Monday, June 24, 2013

Sampler Sharing #1

As I finish up the packing, 
I thought I would schedule some blog posts to share the samplers I finally 
took to the framers for framing!
 
Meet Mary Prentice 1831


I was immediately drawn to the friendly colors in this one!
 

I think the frame my friend, Karen, helped me choose works
perfectly with this one!
 

I cannot recall exactly what linen I used, but by the looks of it, I am guessing
it's either Exemplar or Light Exemplar by Lakeside Linens.
DMC Floss

Mary Prentice 1831
by Carriage House Samplings

*Peace!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Simply perfect ~ love it!!

Melissa said...

Kim, this is absolutely gorgeous! The sampler is pretty and the frame just made it all the more fabulous!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful--stitching and frame!

Chris said...

Lovely sampler and a perfect frame for it!

Margaret said...

Oh I love it!! Lovely frame too! Hope the packing is going well.....

Katrina said...

So pretty!!!! I may have to go pull this one out :-).

Deb said...

I love that frame!! Perfect for the sampler.

Hope that the rest of the packing goes well!!!

Melody said...

What a beautiful piece and frame!