Thursday, May 02, 2013

Thrifty Thursday!

It's that time of week again. 
Time for Thrifty Thursday!

I stopped at the thrift store by the office
over my lunch today
and came away with a few goodies!



A nice little piece of salt glaze pottery!


Just a buck!  sold!

And then I spied these!


Saw the markings and knew they were Wilton Armetale....


I happily paid the $3.00 each for these lovely QueenAnne mugs!


Not a bad haul for the day!

Have you been out and about thrifting?  Find anything fun?
I'd love to hear about it!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Ooooh! I don't know what Wilton Arnedale (or whatever it was) is, but I like those mugs! Are they pewter?? So pretty! Love the salt glaze cup too! Niiiiiice!!!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You find the best stuff--I want to go shopping with you

Melody said...

Great finds today! I love salt glaze pottery and pewter!

Dawn said...

Fabulous finds!! Great luck.

Deb said...

Not a bad haul at all!! You did good!!

CarolG said...

Wow...they would not have been there if I would have gotten there first. Great finds. I live near the Wilton Armetale factory and they have a great outlet store.

woolwoman said...

what a great haul - pottery and pewter - two of my favorite things
Mel