Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Non-Glamorous Side of Moving

Is there a "glamorous" side of moving?  Hmmmm.
Not a lot of fun, exciting, photogenic things happening
around here lately!

 Just some lazy intermittent packing.  
I need to get serious about this!
Maybe this weekend.....

I AM going thru a ton of stuff,

readying for a yard sale or two!
The hubs said I should bill it as a "home stager selling off her goods". 
LOL
All of those Thrifty Thursday finds, and then some
have really accumulated.  
I'm really scaling down the stuff.
But I know for certain I will have plenty of
great things to put in the new place!

I'm going to try and squeeze in some more knitting and stitching
in between box packing!
Wish me luck!

*Peace!


5 comments:

Barb said...

Can I ever relate.
I keep moving things out to various friends, and charities.
Good luck with everything!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Good luck with the packing.

Margaret said...

Good luck with the packing. I hope the yard sales are successful too.

Melody said...

Good luck with your packing endeavors and the yard sale. It is a big job, but I know you will be happy to have it all done.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Oh - not that I need anything, BUT, wish I was there for the sale!