Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!


 Hello, Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day!
It's been a nice, relaxing, somewhat lazy day around here, 
and I am so okay with that!

I decided, because it's Mother's Day, to start a new sampler!

Frances Pool 1832 - 30ct WDW Parchment - WDW & GAST 2 over 2


I decided to start Frances Pool. 
I'm using the linen and threads as designed.  The color of the Weeks Parchment linen isn't coming across in my photo correctly, because it's a very nice warm linen!
Hoping the 30ct will enable me to get this one done in a somewhat normal amount of time!

The pups have been enjoying the lazy day too!


Hope you did something special today!

*Peace!

7 comments:

blue star stitcher said...

What cute sleeping pups. I hope you had a super nice Mothers Day!

Chris said...

Wonderful start. What a great way to spend the day!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Nice start on another great sampler. The pups look very relaxed!

Margaret said...

Love that sampler!!! Looks good so far! Love the pic of the pups -- so cute!

Karoline said...

Nice new start :)

Katrina said...

Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!!!!!! Love Frances, can't wait to see your progress :-).

Anne said...

Francis Poole is a beautiful sampler. Great start to it!