Saturday, April 06, 2013

Saturday So Far!

Happy Saturday!

So far this Saturday morning, I've pressed the Peace Sampler!


 Yep!  I finsihed it!  Last night at small group!



Glad to have a stitching finish for a change!

I've also been busy prepping a new quilt project!

I thought it was time to get an applique quilt in the mix!

Jan Patek's Serendipity will be ready for needle turn soon!
I've loved this quilt for a long time...so I figured now is a good a time as any to get started on it!

And now we have a visitor for the day and night!


Miss Avery is here!!  Time to get some Macaroni & Cheese made!
Isn't she getting big!?

*Peace!


11 comments:

Patty C. said...

Everything is Beautiful but most especially Miss Avery !!!!

Margaret said...

Love your finish -- wow! Love the new applique project too. Ok, when was the last time you showed off Miss Avery? OMG! She's grown so much! She's a little grownup!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Congrats on your finish... Peace looks great. Love your new applique project. Miss Avery is adorable.

Jayne Honnold said...

Miss A is adorable. Such a happy child! I used to do a lot of counted cross stitch, but haven't for years. Quilting all the way for me, I think. I admire the appliqued quilts, but I so far don't have the patience for them. Maybe someday...

Deb said...

Love your finish Kim, and can't wait to see your new applique project!! And Miss Avery - when did she get so big??? Such a sweetie!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Yeah! A finish is the best! Wow, she is getting big. Enjoy the visit and the mac & cheese :-)

Katrina said...

OMG, Avery is getting so big, she's just beautiful!!!! Love, love, love your BOAF Peace and can't wait to see your new quilting project.

valerie said...

Congrats on your finish! Seems like just yesterday you were posting baby photos of Avery! Where does the time go!?

woolwoman said...

Avery is so adorable ! can't wait to see the Jan Patek applique. The Peace sampler is just awesome! Love those funky cats. how about the knitting? are you knitting? I am bypassing the 2nd quarter challenge with TLE - can't be under pressure with the stranded colorwork and I didn't have anything que'd I was dying to do. Take care Mel

Catherine said...

Very nice finish!
I can't believe that Miss Avery is so big already! What a cutie!

zahid ahmed said...

Many of the Online Jobs and Online Earning System in internet online Business, but here is a best and legit online earning systems with life time opportunity.
www.jobzcorner.com