Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thrifty Thursday!

Better late than never..right?  
I wasn't sure I was going to have a post this week, but today over lunch I stopped
off at a thrift store near the office.

Lo and behold...I found a few things!


I thought this little wooden shoe
would be a cute little addition.
 

I'm going to tuck a little plant in it
and set it atop a stack of books!
There was only one.....so I had to adopt it!
 

And then I spied this cake stand an was ecstatic!
It's smaller and I believe vintage!
 

A lovely pedestal!


And nary a nick!  I spied bubbles in the glass...
 

and no mold lines!  Just this little bubble LURP (shown below) 
where they finished off the base.


Vintage or not...I like it!
And of course the little wooden honey dipper!  
That last honey pot I picked up a couple weeks ago was missing it's
 honey dipper, so was pleased to find this one!



So glad I stopped off at lunch today!
It's always fun to find the unexpected!

What did you discover this week?

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice! I like the wooden shoe. :D

my cup of tea said...

You have some good finds! The shoes are cool!
~Donna~

Deborah said...

great finds. Love the cake plate.

Beth said...

You always find the best stuff.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great finds! Love the cake plate... Just glanced down to see that Deborah and I think alike!