Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thrifty Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
Time to show my thrift finds for the week!

I ventured out on my lunch hour yesterday to G'Willy's
and dropped a whopping $9.01.

For this...

 Yep...MORE silverplate!

But this isn't just ANY silverplate....

 No sir!  It's FANTASTIC silverplate!


Vintage heavy silverplate!
Gorham candlesticks!
Wallace Baroque tray!
Reed & Barton Tara Hall bread tray!



And yet priced like typical silverplate!


 I felt like I hit the silverplate jackpot!


Do you like silverplate?

*Peace!


7 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice! All that silverplate does for me is conjure up images of Oliver Twist. lol!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Congrats on all your exciting finds!

Lizzie said...

awesome find!

Terri said...

How pretty! I love silverplate. I found, not too long ago, a butter plate, that contained the glass insert. I don't know how to clean it though and it's tarnished and yellowing. Can you help?

Terri
tdwoverton @gmail.com

Delania said...

you did hit the silver jack pot - love it!

Julie M said...

I love silverplate! Beautiful finds!

Barb said...

Oh I do! and it looks stunning on the cheddar and white quilt.
do you clean it just any silver?