Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Said "Pick a number between 1 and 26"...

and HE said ..........................

19.


The winner of the Hatties Basket pattern and starter kit is:

Mimi said:
Lovely! Thanks for the chance to make my own... it would be a first and a great motivator!! 

 
Mimi, email me at kwiltykim@hotmail.com and let me know where to mail the beginnings of your Hattie's Basket quilt!

Thanks so much for all your kind words about my little quilt!  :o)  It was great fun to make!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

You want to know a funny thing? I was thinking "I feel like I've made this quilt...." I have. It's a twin size, waiting to be quilted. lolol! Perhaps I should send it out to be quilted. (It's not Jo Morton's version though.) Congratulations to the winner!

Mimi said...

Yay!!! This is a perfect little project... can't wait to make my first baskets - thank you! I will email you in a second ;-)

Patty C. said...

Congratulations !!