Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday So Far




I've been working away on my New Year's Quilt today...finally giving it some much deserved attention!  The optimist in me wants to have this done by the end of the month!  So we shall see!
Lots of piecing...Lots of strip sets! 
Forgive my looming shadow in the bottom of this last pic!  LOL

While down in the quilt den, I've uncovered some things for my next giveaway!  You'll want to check back tomorrow for details!

I hope your Saturday is going swell!
Thanks for dropping in!

*Peace!

13 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

I really like this one!

Margaret said...

So pretty!!!

Faye said...

Just beautiful!

Kathie said...

oh this is wonderful, love that pink stripe in there, makes the quilt!
whose is that, not a fabric I would have thought to buy but now I see the potential! thanks
Kathie

Suburban Stitcher said...

Nice! Love strip sets...they're the best!

Barb said...

great patriotic block! wow - that is a lot piecing, and so well done!!

Cari said...

Love it Kim....

Myra said...

Looking great! The fabrics and colors are just fabulous.

woolwoman said...

gorgeous Kim and the GAP Tastic was beautiful - how did you like that S&C Outer? I've been wondering about it. It's a bit heavy for FL wear but I sure like it. Cheers Mel

Chris said...

It is looking great!!!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Pretty strips - can't wait to see them all joined!

Furball Farm Quilting said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see this finished.

Patty C. said...

Gorgeous ;)