Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Been Good

 This long holiday weekend has been good!
 I've got the biggest part of the next quilt done!

I took naps!

There was knitting.....
 
 and a tree now resides in the living room, 

albeit undecorated.
If you're a long-time reader, you know every year I always say
I would be fine with nothing but the glow of white lights on the tree!
So calming!

The long weekend is winding down,
but it's been good!
I hope yours was good as well!

I think I'll have another slice of the
before I call it a night!

*Peace!

9 comments:

Kathie said...

love, love, love the nine patches, can't wait to see the quilt your making.
pumpkin cheesecake sounds amazing. have a slice for breakfast :)
Kathie

Chris said...

It looks like you had a perfect weekend!

Margaret said...

Oh nice! And pumpkin cheesecake sounds delicious!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Glad you enjoyed your long weekend. The tree looks wonderful with just the lights.

Anne said...

Wow! That quilt is coming along beautifully!! Mmm the pumpkin cheesecake sounds delish! I would have a hard time stopping myself at one piece!!

Karoline said...

A very productive weekend, those quilt blocks look good

Barb said...

those nine patches look so great!!!
the knitting is lovely too

Corporate Flowers Delivery said...

That is very fascinating, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

Auntie Em said...

We followed that same Paula Deen recipe for pumpkin cheesecake and it was a big hit at Thanksgiving. Yumm!