Sunday, August 19, 2012

Positive Reinforcement aka Startitis

Such a sense of accomplishment this weekend!

I got the binding cut and sewn on my Plantation Road quilt....



never mind it still needs to be turned!

And I got every single piece of knitting that needed it blocked!



Now to figure out how to store them all!

So as a treat to myself....positive reinforcement, if you will, I started a new knitting project!



They shouldn't take too long......it's the Purl Bee Pom Pom Peds. Not sure if there will be pom poms yet.

And then I don't know what happened....I'll blame it on the Startitis bug. Before I knew it I was casting on for ANOTHER project....


The Obstacles Shawl! My first Knitspot project. Very excited for this one!

Never mind that I have a pile of these waiting...



I'll never be bored!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great progress Kim! I need some of your craft focus mojo!

Margaret said...

You deserve that startitis after all the blocking you got done! Love that quilt -- so yummy!

carol fun said...

Instead of startitis I like to think of it as creativity bursting at the seams ---LOL I love that Knitspot pattern -very pretty! Have fun with all these projects.

Beth said...

I can't believe how much stuff you finish, when do you sleep??? Your knitting is beautiful!

Karoline said...

Great new projects