Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's A Block Party!

As in knitster blocking!

The recently finished Citron Shawl


I used Dream In Color Baby in the Wisterious colorway. Figured a touch of pink in the accessory wardrobe couldn't hurt. There are days I need that pinkish glow! ;o)

The Multnomah shawl...


Knit in Bugga! in the Lubber Grasshopper colorway, this yarn was divine to work with! And the color didn't bleed in the pre-block soak!

In my mind, these are really shawlettes...as they're more a neck accessory...scarf-like. They will come in handy this fall!

And now I'm waiting on this to dry!


70+ colorful inches of the Haiti Scarf!

Makes me smile just looking at it all stretched out! I used Diakeito Diamusee, which is a fabulous Japanese yarn. I have to admit I would stop and flash the peace sign as I stretched this one out! Makes me say "Groovy!" alot! ;o)

Hoping to get a few more things blocked before the weekend is over! Wooohooo!

Happy Saturday!

*Peace!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

All are gorgeous! So cool! Love the colors in that last one.

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

flipping fantastic!! tell me more about the Haiti scarf please!! that is KNIT??? looks crazy complicated!!

Catherine said...

Love them all!!

Deb said...

Far out man! These really are groovy! All beautiful...and oh yes .....I admit to being besotted by Bohemian Rhapsody too.

Suburban Stitcher said...

LOVE that last one! SO pretty ;)

Cari said...

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Deb said...

They're gorgeous Kim!! Now you're making me want to knit!!!

Teri said...

All of these wraps are so pretty, but I can definitely see why that Haiti scarf makes you smile!