Sunday, August 12, 2012

Closing Ceremonies

The Olympics have come to an end...so goes the weekend. But it was a successful weekend and I got lots done!

I finished binding a Jo Morton quilt...


ready for autumn decorating!

Finished up my Game Day socks just in time....



Cowboys play tomorrow! Wooohooo!

I have my Color Affection shawl blocking...



it's going to be awesome to wear!

And tonight I thoroughly enjoyed the Closing Ceremonies and worked on Mary Prentice 1831.



I would really like to see this one done by the close of NEXT weekend! I think it's possible!

Distinguishing the torch on the Olympics...and the weekend. Until next time...

*Peace!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Great projects, but I love, love, love that quilt!

Margaret said...

I agree with Catherine. Was going to say something very similar!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the quilt! You're working on wonderful projects. I'm going to miss the Olympics... it's always bittersweet when the Olympic flames is extinguished.

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Beautiful quilt, Kim! Love all your wip projects, too!

Chris said...

Wow! I think you get a gold medal for Olympic projects. The quilt is lovely. Come on fall!
The showl and socks rock too.
Great progress on Mary, ehat a sweet sampler.
Have a great week!

Crafts4others said...

wow you got a lot completed. love the colors in the cross stitch sampler your making.

Karoline said...

Great finishes & Mary is looking gorgeous

Charlene ♥ SC said...

You've been super busy. I love Jo Morton, Mary Prentice, and Haiti - and all the others are pretty nice as well!