Friday, August 03, 2012

Carpe Diem!

I've got the entire day off today so am SEIZING IT!! Woooohoooo!!

So far this morning, I've knit on the Citron shawl...


I'm in the 4th section! Hoping to get it done this weekend!

I also made some blazing HAWT salsa!


Friendly coworker and buddy, Amy, shared her garden bounty so I put it to good use this morning!

I've also been loading some more vintage goodies into my Etsy shop!


The plan is to load more and more thru the weekend, so check back if you're so inclined!

I'm off to drop some packages at the post office and pick up some tortilla chips and some Coronas!

Adios and Happy Friday morning!!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Barb said...

pretty knitting and that salsa looks delicious!

Patty C. said...

That salsa looks delish !!

Cari said...

My kind of gal. Lots of hard work = lots of hard playtime !!

KathieB said...

Love the Citron. A friend of mine made one--beautiful.

Sherry :o) said...

Catching up on your happenings for the past week...Happy belated Bday and congrats on the goad for letting your "creative" self out. I had an awakening at 40 - stop pleasing everyone, all the time. Boy did it take time for those around me to adjust, but I think I am lots happier.