Monday, July 09, 2012

Today I Buried My Head

...in creative things. Trying to ignore the fact that the office looms tomorrow. The time away from the desk was wonderful.

I worked solely on my Noro Blanket Shawl during the trip...


and made good progress! But I set it aside this morning to work on other things!

I got all of my bow tie blocks put together.


They're waiting patiently for pressing. I hope to get that quilt put together by the end of the weekend coming up.

And now I've picked my Color Affection back up.


Only one more inch of the blue and it's ready for binding off! I may be able to get that done tonight yet!

Yes...the time away from the office was nice, I only wish tomorrow wasn't tomorrow already! Now that we're home, I'm ready for a nice long STAYCATION! I'll have to work on scheduling one!

Happy Monday!

*Peace!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Such a bummer to have to go back to work. Lovely projects you've been working on to distract yourself!

Tink's Tinkerings said...

I am trying to learn to knit on circular needles, you look like a pro. tk for sharing. Tink

Chris said...

Great progress. Sorry about that work thing :(

Cari said...

Beautiful work Kim, as always! I so enjoy ALL of your projects!! Way too much fun.

Suburban Stitcher said...

Love all of your knitting! I was supposed to be back at work today also, but after a trip to the ER last night with a kiddo...well...it's only a 1/2 day for me today. I can handle that :)

Delania said...

your knitting and quilting is amazing - you are so fast!