Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just A Bit Of Progress

OMG clearly two days that make up a weekend is just not enough time for me! Only a bit of progress made in the last 48 hours!


All the bow tie blocks are done and the rows are put together. This week I'll be working on sewing the rows together, so hopefully that won't take too long!

In between visits from the grands yesterday and today, I've done some more knitting on the Noro Blanket Shawl I started on vacation.


Seems like so long ago that we were setting off on our road trip! Hard to believe it's just been a little over two weeks since we hit the road!

I've let the hubs know that I was in a much happier, relaxed place when the threat of the office didn't loom around the corner. We need to work on staying in a vacation state of mind! At least I do!

But for now.....Sunday is drawing to a close and Monday rears its ugly head again! I really need to get to a place where it doesn't MATTER what day of the week it is!

*Peace!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Your work is amazing. You are always so busy, busy, busy !! Have a great week!!

Chris said...

Great progress. It would be great to be in a place where you don't have stress or just enjoy every minute of what you do.

Margaret said...

Looks like you got a lot done to me!