Monday, June 25, 2012

72 Hours

72 hours!! That's what I've got to work with! 72 hours....to finish this...


That's my Color Affection shawl. I'm getting really close! I'd like to have it done within 72 hours. Because we're leaving for a road trip to Dallas on Friday and I have other projects I want to start on the trip south! So I'll be knit-knit-knitting.....

And that means that the current quilt project will continue to languish in it's current state:


If, by some crazy happenstance, I really kick ass on the shawl and get it done, I'll sew what I can on the blocks between now and Friday. Otherwise it will still be waiting when we return!

As I knit, I'm making mental lists of things to do and see while in Dallas. I'll save those for the next post though! I've got to get back to the knitting!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Oooohhhhh.....love the colors in that shawl!

carol fun said...

I think this is Color Affection, right? I love that shawl -- get those needles moving girl! You can do it!

Cari said...

YOU GO GIRL....

Kathie said...

you can do it!
looks like we have a similar quilt in the works!
Kathie

Margaret said...

Good luck with the knitting! Hope you have fun on your trip too.

Chris said...

It looks great so far. I know that you will get it finished :)
I can't wait to hear about Dallas.

woolwoman said...

I hope you finished Kim and got your photo uploaded to TLE - I'm doing Stripe Study for CL2 - are you participating this time? Have fun on your road trip - WOW Dallas - it sounds great. Mel