Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thrifty Thursday!

Well would you look at that! I'm actually doing a Thrifty Thursday post!!! Yippeeee!! I haven't been in the mood to treasure hunt lately, which would explain the hiatus. But this past weekend, I did feel like venturing out and found three lovely items!



I absolutely LOVE this piece of pottery! It is so smooth and organic in your hand, I can't quite explain it! And I also can't make out the artist signature on the bottom. Drats! But I can make out the artist signature on the little partridge painting! Paula Hope, it says. Loved the size, the colors, the subject matter. It will be reframed! And then a lovely wood box. Just loved the way it was put together and well, you know...it goes with the other boxes I collect!

Not a bad haul for less than $7! It got me excited about thrifting and treasure hunting again!

Have you found any wonderful things this week?

*Peace!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Nice finds!! Glad you're thrifting again.

Deborah said...

Glad that thrifty Thursday is back. I have missed your finds.