Monday, May 28, 2012

I Do Love A LONG Weekend!

Yes...I DO love a long weekend! I got lots done in between grilling out, multiple games of cornhole aka bean bag toss, and the usual weekend activities!

I finished this...


Maria P Oliver! Finally a sampler finish!


It's been a long time coming, but done now!

I also worked on this project!


I've been ModgePodge-ing sheet music to the inside of some globes...making some funky decorative globe bowls...hopefully coming soon to my Etsy shop! I love how they're turning out!

I started a new knitting project, for Camp Loopy 2012!


I haven't gotten very far,
but it's because my needles have been busy finishing this...


The drop stitch scarf! It's got a great drape...I used Berroco Bonsai...two skeins that I had in the yarn stash!

And this is currently what my cutting table looks like....


solids. Amish-ish.

If only the weekend didn't have to end! I hope you've enjoyed a great Memorial Day weekend!

*Peace!

9 comments:

Deb said...

Wow, have you gotten a lot done!!! I've barely done anything - I feel like a wimp. Although instead of being crafty I played Susie Homemaker - gardened, washed carpets, cleaned the basement.....nothing in the least bit fun.

Love that scarf and Maria P. Oliver too.

Catherine said...

What great projects you have been working on! I really love Maria ~ who's the designer of that one, I might have to add it to my ever growing pile of things I hope to one day stitch!

Margaret said...

Oh my! I love everything! Maria is gorgeous!!! Love the colors! Love how that globe bowl came out! Love the knitting too. I just ran across the Amish solids I got from you in my stash. They are so pretty -- I really need to make something out of them.

Patty C. said...

I just purchased Maria off ebay -im so excited now that i see your gorgeous work ;)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Congrats on finishing Maria... she's lovely. The scarf is so pretty and I love the color. Can't wait to see what you've done with your solids.

Deborah said...

You have been very busy! I love your sampler finish. The scarf is stunning!

Chris said...

Congratulations on your Maria finish! I love her.
That scarf looks wonderful.

Michele said...

Love the sampler - it's on my list! The bowl is lovely too!

Katrina said...

Pretty projects, love, love, love Maria!!!! She's so pretty. Congrats on the finish.