Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pressing Issues & Possibilities

I believe I've fallen into the knitting abyss. It seems that's all that's ever on my mind lately! I live in Ravelryland.....constantly culling the queue...plotting...planning....ready to cast on in a moment's notice!

In a week's time I cast on and finished this.


Multnomah Shawl...knit in Bugga!....Lubber Grasshopper....and I was stunned at how SMALL it turned out! WHA? But I've been assured I need to just ruthlessly block it and all will be well.

So I added it to the pile that needs blocked.


It's currently keeping my Guernsey Wrap company. I hope to get to the blocking in the next week or so.

But guilt took over this evening and forced me downstairs to actually work on the quilt in progress.


And I did make progress! The pile was made this evening....and now the pressing awaits!

But there's no time for pressing pieces tonight! Nope...I have to get back to this...


Sunday Market Shawl knitting.....so then I can decide what to do with THIS....


900 yards of Skinny Bugga! goodness.....Florida Blue Centipede. Oh the possibilities!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Cari said...

Oh Kim...I love your newest RED shawl. That is some beautiful yarn you got going there. The shawl is beautiful too. Between Ravelry, Pinterest and Stitch markets it's a wonder I can finish anything!! Hugs

Margaret said...

Sounds like Ravelry has hit you hard. lol! I dream about knitting, but never do it. Beautiful stuff you've been working on!

Katrina said...

Your knitting is gorgeous!!! And I say do whatever takes your fancy ;-).

Dawn said...

Lovely knitting projects.
Well...so is the stack of piecing.
Beautiful handwork!

Suburban Stitcher said...

ravelry is definitely my pinterest! i could spend HOURS on it...and I do sometimes! Did you get your bugga! from the sanguine gryphon or from cephalopod yarns? i have some skinny bugga from cephalopod and love it!

rj7777 said...

I have a problem with using my time quilting, knitting and being on the internet. i wish there was 3 of me and the time. Gardening is now coming up and something will have to suffer to get what I WANT TO DO! So much to do and the time just files by. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com rj7777

Judy Laquidara said...

Same thing happens here. I quilt for a while then spend too much time on Ravelry. Love your projects.