Sunday, April 01, 2012

Let Them Eat CAKE!


I'm going to drown my sorrows in brownie pudding cake today...following the meltdown of my beloved Buckeyes.

Surely THIS will make it all better!


Pic is from "FRAMED" blog

Do you read the blog "FRAMED"?? If not, you're missing out on some superb recipes! Here's the link for this brownie pudding cake, that you make in a crockpot! My crockpot is ready...I'm turning this on at noon and will enjoy it this evening!

Yep...with ice cream!

But now I'm heading down to the quilt den for some fun time! Happy Sunday!

*Peace!

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Sorry the Buckeyes lost. I used to live in Kansas so I suppose I should be happy Kansas is in the finals. But my father is a professor at Kansas State, not Kansas. :D The pudding looks like a a great idea!

Catherine said...

Yep....I'd say that would take care of numerous sorrows!! Eat on!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Let us know how this turns out! I 'pinned' it to my FOOOD board on Pinterest ~ I'm not a brownie fan but this looks scrumptious!!

Deb said...

I'm sorry that your beloved Buckeys didn't win, but I have to let you in on a secret - we hate them here! LOL You know we have a big rivalry in our state with all their teams!

That pudding cake looks out of this world!!

Chris said...

Yum!

Jane in Wisconsin said...

Sorry the Bucketed lost,..........I am a WI Badger fan and always root for all the Big Ten teams in the tourney! What a brest way to drown your sorrows with that yummy brownie pudding.

Jayne Honnold said...

I've finally recovered from the heartbreaking loss. Sigh. How long till football?? Go Bucks!