Saturday, April 07, 2012

Hello Saturday!

I hope you're enjoying the day! I was up a bit late last night finishing up the latest knitting project.

This is the baktus scarf that made the rounds a couple years ago.


I used Lornas Laces Sport in the Gold Hill colorway.


Toasty!

Another recently finished knitting project....


another Noro Striped Scarf. So far it appears this one will get to stay with me! It's very neutral and subdued! And warm! And no..it won't be my last one! I've got some reallllllyy colorful Noro waiting. But it can wait until after the summer I think!

In other happenings around here, Easter dinner prep has begun.


The cheesecake is cooling! And the orange bundt cake is almost ready to come out of the oven!

I can only hope the laundry is doing itself, because I'm ready to knit for a bit!

Happy Saturday!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love those scarves Kim! I've got to get back to knitting mine - but now that it's warm - who knows then that will happen.

I was in a cheesecake mood too - and made two - NY Style and Chocolate Chip Swirl.

Have a great Easter.

Margaret said...

Nice finishes! Love the color of the first scarf -- so pretty! And Noro is Noro -- yum! Yum also to cheesecake. Mmmmmm.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Beautiful knitted pieces. Happy Easter!

Suburban Stitcher said...

one day I will knit one of those noros...i love them every time i see them!

Deborah said...

Both scarves are beautiful, but I must say that the first one is spectacular! Dessert sounds at your house will be very yummy.