Saturday, April 21, 2012

Finally! A Sewing Saturday!

Aaaaah! Sure seems like a long time since I've spent a chunk of a Saturday down in the quilt den sewing! But that's what I've done with most of my afternoon today.


I finished this! It's a smallish (24 x 30) bow tie quilt, made from scraps off my cutting table and shirtings. Blocks measure 3" and they were quite fun to make!


This one may end up framed. I am pleased.

And I started the next quilt too...


Feels good to spend some time sewing today!

I hope you're enjoying your day as well!

*Peace!

16 comments:

Cari said...

Peddle to the metal I see!! You go girl !!!

KathieB said...

That bow tie quilt is KILLER. Wow....

Crafts4others said...

love the fabric and pattern. I have never tried that pattern before though.

Margaret said...

Oh so pretty!!!!! Love the bow tie quilt! And I love the new start too!

Laurie in Iowa said...

I like that sweet little bow tie quilt. Glad you got to spend time in the den.

Deb said...

I'm so jealous of your sewing day. I haven't seen one of those in the past couple weeks. Love that bow tie quilt - I think that it would look nice framed. And can't wait to see more of the red and white one!!

Littlebit said...

Oh, KK! Your bow tie quilt is beautiful! And the knitting..holy cow! Is there anything you can't do?? I am green.

Cathy Lloyd said...

Love your bow tie quilt! Enjoy your knitting...don't stay up too late! :)

D@isy said...

wow.. Que preciosidad. Felicitaciones

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Really like the bow-tie. Ah-framed?

Chris said...

Wow! Great progress!

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Love the bow tie quilt, Kim! The pink one is going to be one bright, fun quilt!

Jeanne said...

I love scrappy quilts Kim - your bowtie is way cool. It looks very vintage-y.

I love a good sew day too..just not enough of them come around!

Catherine said...

Always a joy to see your quilty goodness!

Diana said...

I Love the bow tie quilt too, very cute and well done!

Barb said...

Oh I just love your bow tie quilt! wonderful!!