Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Behold! The Scarlet!

If you've been keeping your eye on the March Madness happenings, then you know that my beloved Buckeyes...from THE Ohio State University, have made it to THE FINAL FOUR!

Woooohooo Buckeyes!!

So to honor the Scarlet & Gray, I've decided to spend most of my creative time doing things in SCARLET!

As soon as the Buckeyes clinched the spot in the Final Four, I cast on this.


It's the Cambria Wrap, and I'm using some luscious Skinny Bugga! from the stash in the Tomato Frog colorway. This will not be a quick project...but I'll enjoy working with that SCARLET!

Then last night I stitched while watching The Antiques Roadshow...


I stitched the red "Mary Prentice", among other areas!

And then tonight...


I started cutting out a quilt. More on this to come..but it's RED! er..ahem..I mean SCARLET!

Behold! The Scarlet! and GO BUCKEYES!!

*Peace!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

lol! Yay for your Buckeyes! Who else is in the final four? (I have no clue, I stick to tennis.) Love your red projects! Mary is looking sharp too!

Deb said...

Gosh, since MSU got whipped I haven't been watching any of it. Although haven't had time to sit behind the TV. Love the red goodness and Mary looks great too!