Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thrifty Thursday!

I found a few things this week and spent $3.45.


The Mason jar has the zinc lid and I do try and pick these up when they have the zinc lid!

The etched box I thought was so sweet!


I didn't take a pic of the bottom, but it has a burned in inscription from one person to another and it's dated, but not old. It was a buck twenty-five, so home it came!

And the little bird....


isn't he sweet? Fifty cents.

A well spent $3.45 this week! I'm hoping this is a turn in my luck. The last few weeks have been a bust and I'm ready for spring and garage sale season!

*Peace!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I love everything, but especially that little bird! So sweet!

connie said...

I collect the jars with zinc lids too and have them setting around with candy in them.I love the little bird.I would have bought him too.

Margaret said...

Cool! Love that little bird!!! The box is sweet too!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love the bird!

Linda said...

I, too, LOVE that little bird! Yep, I'd buy it!