Thursday, January 05, 2012

Thrifty Thursday!

It's the first Thrifty Thursday of 2012! YAY! I kinda fell down on the thrifty posts as the year drew to a close. I'm looking forward to getting back out and about in search of 'stuff'!

This week....I brought home this...because I cannot pass up Warren Kimble prints


and this one was a great buy!


Just a little spiffing up of the frame and it will be good to go!

And then I spied this little lovely....


abalone and silver........

from Mexico....

and another great buy!

I'll be venturing out this weekend to another thrift store that I don't get to very often! I'm excited for the change of scenery! Here's hoping I find some good 'stuff'!!

*Peace!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Wow, that abalone and silver plate is really something! I like Warren Kimble too! (They wrote on the print! Ouch!)

Tammy Burks said...

Totally lovin' on the tray!

Deb said...

Great scores!! I've missed these posts!!

Debbie said...

I love Thrifty Thursday. It is my favorite thing in blog land. Glad you are back on the hunt.