Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sampler Sunday Start #4

As you may know, I've taken Laurie up on her challenge to start a new sampler each Sunday in January! This is the 4th Sunday.....and here is my fourth start!


Mary Prentice 1831 by Carriage House Samplings! I'm using DMC and a piece of what appears to be Lakeside Linen vintage exemplar. This is all I had time to stitch for now, but it's a definite Sunday start!

I don't have time to stitch. I've got to get back to this.


Did I mention the Jakester is leaving on WEDNESDAY! I gotta get back to the knitting! I hope I can get it done in between full days at the office tomorrow and Tuesday! Wish me luck!

What did you start today??

*Peace!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Good luck with the hat -- hope you make it! Nice new start too! I love that piece! I didn't start anything new. I stitched on ATS. :D Yay! I'm getting over all that mess above the tree I was dreading!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Nice choice for your 4th start. Now get back to the hat and get 'er done.

Siobhán said...

OOOOH! I love that sampler & have wanted to stitch it for years!! Love your start on it.

Good luck getting the hat finished! Heading to WY--soooo lucky!

Katrina said...

Fun new piece!!!! I am enjoying our weekend starts :-).

Deb said...

Love that sampler and I hope that you get that hat finished.

Maybe next week you should start Ms. Burwell?? Just saying! :o)