Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sampler Sunday Start #3

In keeping with the decision to participate with Laurie in her challenge to begin a new Sampler each Sunday this month, I started a new one today!


"Dutch Beauty" using DMC on 32ct Antique Tan linen

Please....don't judge me. ha! ;o) I, once again, told myself I can't finish if I don't start, so why the heck not start it!

I've almost got the entire vine done on the first page today. I feel good about the start!

Did you start a sampler today?

*Peace!

9 comments:

Michele said...

WOW! That's going to be fantastic!

Margaret said...

Nice start? Ahem. Did you put a length into ATS? :D :D (I've been working on ATS all day!)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Why yes I did start a new sampler today. You go GF... I'm thrilled that you've started DB and on 32 ct... she's going to be one big, beautiful sampler. Are you using one or two strands of floss?
I see Ms. Margaret is giving you a hard time about ATS.... tell you'll get back to ATS Sunday in February. lol :-)

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Fabulous start! You made a lot of progress and I will enjoy watching your progress on it.

Cathy Lloyd said...

OooooAaaaa...Dutch Beauty huh? That's a biggie...but I know you can do it. Wish I had some of your energy Kim! I'd get a lot more done if I did! Enjoy!

Katrina said...

Pretty new start!!!!

carpet cleaning Reno NV said...

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Yakima County Jail said...

Youre so right. Im there with you. Your blog is unquestionably worth a read if anybody comes across it. Im lucky I did because now Ive acquired a whole new view of this. I didnt realise that this issue was so important and so universal. You surely put it in perspective for me.

sydney professional makeup said...

Nice design, good luck to your work, hope you finish it well.