Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Right Before My Eyes!

The Guernsey Wrap is coming together.....


right before my eyes! This was the pic Sunday evening....

and now this evening....


walaah! I love how quickly it's moving! Makes me feel like I might actually really truly be a knitter! Wooohooo!

I'm using the Wool Socks colorway of the Shelter yarn. And I am loving it! So rustic!

First pass of Chart A is complete! I think I'll stitch for a bit now..while I pretend to be a Braverman for an hour this evening. Do you watch Parenthood? Best show on TV!

Happy Tuesday evening!

*Peace!

6 comments:

carol fun said...

This is looking great! Love the color of that wool and you are making great progress - you are a knitter, girl!

Margaret said...

It's so pretty! I so want to knit this one too. Someday. lol!

Gabi said...

Thats coming along fast and beautiful. Love the color too

Tracey said...

This is so pretty! I wish I had time for more hobbies sometimes. :)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Pretty.... I love the color. You had doubts about your knitting ability? I've always thought you were a knitter.

woolwoman said...

Kim I would love to know what you think of Shelter - I love tweeds but a friend saw it in person and said it would not be her cup of tea - too rustic and rough but I imagine it would be fine for outer garments. Like I need outer wear in NE FL LOL ! Do you read Wendy Knits blog? She has been on a gansey kick and I am toying with pulling out my coveted 4 skeins of Lorna's Fishermans wool for a traditional gansey pullover. Like I need another project ! Of course you are a real knitter ! Hugs mel