Monday, January 02, 2012

One More Day!

That's certainly what I wish I had! One more day away from the office! But...today is the last day of that lovely thing called a three-day weekend.

I tried to make the best of it. I lounged around and knitted this morning until mid-morning. Then I headed downstairs to the quilt den and worked some more on my New Year's quilt start.


I didn't get it done, but did make some progress. I think I'm going to like it!

I've got my work cut out for me....


so I'll work on it here and there this week in the evenings. We'll see if I can get it done by the end of next weekend. That would be swell!

I've spent the evening knitting....again. I did start the Brooklyn Tweed Guernsey Wrap yesterday and it's moving along, but I felt compelled to work on the scarf I had started last week for Miss Ashley.


So that's what I've had in my lap this evening.

I hope you were lucky enough to have the day off and did something wonderful!

*Peace!

3 comments:

regan said...

How nice to spend your day off stitching away! Yay!

Tracey said...

I know.. I've gotten spoiled with these three-day weekends too! You won't be alone tomorrow!

Margaret said...

Love the colors of the quilt! So pretty! The scarf looks so luscious too! Wish we had 3 day weekends all the time.