Friday, January 13, 2012

And another....

I finished another quilt this evening. This one was also started on New Years Day. As a leaders/enders of sorts. Simple. I used four charm packs of assorted French General lines. I tossed them all in a box and just pulled them out willy nilly and sewed them together. I paired the pairs up blindly, as well. And then I laid them out and came up with the final arrangement. Scrap quilts need not stress you out! I used 2 yards of a print for the border (cut 9") and finished it tonite!

I'm trying out the blogger app on my new iPhone, so we'll see how this works!

*Peace!

15 comments:

Schnoobie said...

yeay!

Anonymous said...

That is so gorgeous!!!

KathieB said...

Love those French General prints. By the way, you are quilting up a storm. I feel like I'm eating your dust.

Margaret said...

Agh! Gorgeous! French General! Ack! Love! (Don't you love your new iPhone? I love mine! Got it for xmas!)

Devon said...

Beautiful...

Catherine said...

Ooohhh.....love those colors!

Sherry :o) said...

OMG - French General is my very fav...I have posted a couple gifted goodies made from FG on my blog - your quilt is absolutely stunning! Really like your yarning too :o) (that's what my 18 year old son called my knitting - if you can call it that - the other day.

Cari said...

Oh My Gosh...it's beautiful. LOVE IT !!!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Love the French General quilt top!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Wow Kim! Beautiful! I need some of your energy! I do love French General!

Deb said...

Love, love those fabrics. I think that I could make quilts out of those fabrics for years to come. They're like an addiction, don't you think?

JOLENE said...

Yummy colors, love French General line by Moda. You are encouraging me to get sewing! Smiles...

Deborah said...

Beautiful! Wonderful colors.

Jan said...

So beautiful, and stress free! Love this one!My latest top was sewn like that, and it doesn't look so "planned" as modern scrap quilts can.

Alice said...

Great quilt top! By the way, did you use Blogpress or another app ?