Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekend Winner!

WOWZERS!! How much fun has this Quilt Blog Hop been? Thank you so much for all of the entries in the drawing for the Blackbird Designs book! And hello to all of my new bloggy friends and followers!

The winner of the book is number 232. (ahem...don't you wish Blogger numbered the comments?? I do!).

SUSAN said: "If you came to my sewing room and had a look at my stash...you would see this is my color. The book would be a lovely addition to my shelf."

Congrats, Susan! Please email me at kwiltykim at hotmail dot com and let me know where to mail your new book! And oh by the way...I'd love a peek at your sewing room and your BLUE stash! ;o)

Thanks so much for everyone's interest in the giveaway! I hope you'll stop by often!

*Peace!

2 comments:

gill said...

Congratulations Susan!

Sherry :o) said...

congrats to Susan - awesome prize!!